Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This Is Why You Buy Kindle 1

Because amazon now already have 3 variations of kindle, buy kindle or not seems to becoming a question for all readers out there? but the real question is which kindle should you buy, right? Most people already forgetting the kindle 1 of course, but why? is it because it seems old already, well it is, but that doesn't mean that it's not worth it... So here i got a story which will tell you why you shouldn't abandon your kindle 1 just yet, keep reading.

why buy kindle 1 The text is darker on Kindle 1so it's easier on the eyes. The SD card as the main reason why I do not want to abandon it. An SD card with 4 gigs maintains a library. Moreover, none of Kindle has a file system. You could end up with 50 pages of these books and have a go all 50 pages at a time, for the book, looking for you'll find. Audio files are larger and if you audio books, as then the SD card is much easier to keep separate from your books regularly.

Kindle 2 is thinner and has a better button placement. I do not think I use text to speech. My mind tends to wander when I'm going to read. I am sure others will find it useful though. The dictionary function on Kindle 2 is much better. But the Kindle dark text and a SD card slot on the main changes were that I could not give up.

Books tend to vary in price. Amazon has a lot of free Kindle books. And these are decent books, which are relatively new. Just before I bought my Kindle, I bought a hardcover book of $ 18 on my Kindle, it was 9.99. So yes, the Kindle can save you money.

The Kindle has no backlight. It would be impossible to prepare for e-ink. It's not that kind of technology and can not be ignited. Backlight is what it is on the LCD, and it is more difficult for the eyes. E Ink offers a reading experience of paper book. You can not backlight a paperback book, the same with this.

why buy kindle 1
If you light in your hands, you will not miss the feeling of a book. You can skip the text on the fly. Thurs quick look dictionary of words, pages book mark, make notes on a page and return later. And I have not even touched Whispernet.

Amazon Whispernet is free internet access. I had my turn in the doctor's office. I used to surf the Amazon bookstore to buy a book. If an interested me, I could get the sample chapter here in the office of Dr. And there's nothing like discovering there is a book you want to read a clock in the morning because your s' bored and can not sleep, only later on your Kindle in 60 seconds. It's a wonderful little camera, and I'm sure you're either happy with Kindle 1 or 2.


why buy kindle 1I covered my SquareTrade service contract for 3 years for about $ 30. If you buy it on Ebay, you can cover them for two years. This is what I would do if the purchase of Ebay. If it is broken and they can not repair, they will refund what you paid for it within 5 days.
Just to give you another example, I have about 18 pages worth of books. Many of them are in series and without storage can be a pain in the thumb 18 pages to find your book. With the SD card, I invite all the books I want on this point. I invite five or six books in Kindle store. I pull the SD card (I can leave it in the slot under the back so it does not fall.), Where he does not connect but it sits in the slot. This way I always have access to them when I need it, but now I only have one screen with all the most important books I read on to see the hand without by 18 pages.

As I said before, a Kindle plays audio books. Especially Audible.com books are the best. They are designed to work best Kindle. The biggest problem I have is that without a file system, my audio-books under my eBooks were mixed. Now I just need to empty the audiobooks on your SD card. I also have some audio books that are in mp3 format. One of them is almost 700 MB, so you can imagine how fast these two eat the internal memory of the Kindle 2. If I'm on vacation and I want to take a couple of audio books at the same time in the car and my e-book library, so I know that I sing, but the SD card is really convenient.


So, that's most of the reason why i thought the first generation of kindle is still worth to have, i hope this mini review will help you to buy kindle anytime soon ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment